Thread: Proposal: Parise Vs Weber...
View Single Post
Old
04-28-2010, 03:00 PM
lightning_legwand*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEVILS ALL THE WAY View Post
We got knocked out of the 1st round for the past 3 years now and our major weakness is the lack of top end defensemen. If Lou is able to lock Ilya Kovalchuk, we'd have a log jam at the left wing position and with several bright prospects in the pipeline (Tedenby, Zharkov, Palmieri and Halischuk), trading Zach Parise might be the solution to rebuild our mediocre defense.

The Predators have a ton of PMD's with the big club and a couple of solid prospects as well. Would Preds fans consider swaping Weber and a mid round pick Vs Zach Parise ?!?!?

I come in peace, so be gentile my friends

I would be alot happier trading Suter instead of Weber. Not really happy to see either go, but I think Webs has alot more long term potential, he is just starting to peak! The same could be argued for Suter, but I like Weber more.

I know we are heavy on defensemen, but I would still rather have Weber than Parise.

Just pretend we are a brand new franchise with no depth at any position and we are allowed one star player, but it can only be Weber or Parise.

You take the best available player! Weber!

lightning_legwand* is offline   Reply With Quote