View Single Post
Old
09-29-2003, 12:21 PM
Chayos

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClashCitiRockr
You're not goin to get Krajicek out of Florida. Comrie doesn't bring the type of game either Dudley nor Keenan is lookin for. They're not goin to give a league wide top 10 prospect up for something they don't want. As I said in another post, Comrie is smaller than Weiss, and Weiss is likely to be headed to San Antonio for some seasoning. Comrie also doesn't play the defensive game Weiss does, so this deal is wouldn't happen.

Also, with Horton showin he wants to play for Keenan this year, Cullen playin a better all around game, and then guys like Nilson and Nederost who could play a third or fourth line center role, there'd be no place for Comrie on the roster.

FLA has no one on their roster right now with Comries offensive ability except maybe Kozlov and Jokinen. Comrie will get 60 points or mroe and plays a gritty game even for a little guy. I love it when you say that weiss will do everything that comrie will, yet FLA seems to be sending him to the minors so i wonder how that will work. Will Weiss be scoring 60 points on his days off from San antonio? If Weiss is so great defensivly why is he going to the minors then? You don't get sent to the minors to learn offense you get sent down to learn defence. So i think you sunk your argument right there.