Gomez-Gionta-Kostitsin
Cammy-Pleks-Pouliot
Moen-Moore-Lapierre
Pyatt-Metro-MAB

PK-Hammer
Spacek-O'Byrne
Gill-Gorges

Price

Basically I think a small tweak of the first 2 lines by switching A Kost with Pouliot will give a chance to start both these guys off again. And this also can be a last chance for Andrei to wake up or get demoted, and who better to have as linemates then gomez and gionta to light the fire. I can also really see Pouliot doing very well with Pleks and Cammy. As for the defence, I'm presuming that Markov is out. I pray that Hammer will step it up once again, and I see him doing just that playing along side our secret weapon, PK. This duo should get almost 25 minutes, and I truely believe that we can overcome the loss of Markov with PK taking over. With the return of Spacek, it would be a good idea having him play with a true right defenceman in Obyrne and having Spacek play his natural side. Gill & Gorges stays untouched. As for the goalie Price should get the start. We can't risk having Halak lose two in a row going back to the bell center on Tuesday forced to start Price. Give the kid a rest and go back with him on game 3 unless...
Anyways these are my thoughts on the lineup for next game, I look forward to hear your thoughts too...***

Habs Junkie is offline   Reply With Quote