Old
05-01-2010, 12:48 AM
worstfaceoffmanever
These Snacks Are Odd

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFatCat999 View Post
Now where is your draft preview *Whipcrack*
Should be out in early June this year. I've had a lot of work to do for school, plus working baseball games every weekend, and haven't really had time to work on some of the leagues. My WHL, QMJHL, and USHL sections are sorely lacking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake744 View Post
I personally love the iPred themes. If it didn't say 2009-10 on it I'd probably keep it next year.
I know, and I didn't figure anything would top the iPred theme in terms of popularity or creative options. BFC had suggested a theme based around LOLCats, but I thought that might be better suited for the playoffs (with the obvious title of, "I Can Haz Stanley?"). This still has some potential to be a clever concept (for example, putting Arnott in a La-Z-Boy, or replacing him with one all together). It's fairly easy to make, has the potential for a large number of avatars, and, IMO, it has an appropriate theme to it for this season, especially to me, considering the way we lost and how I expect the players and organization as a whole to feel about it.

Without reaching a definitive consensus, I've gone ahead and made some more samples of the second choice.

Pekka Rinne:

Jordin Tootoo:

Colin Wilson:

Again, if anyone has suggestions for alternate schemes, I'm open to giving them a shot, but if not, I'd like to start having claims put in after the second day of the draft in June.

worstfaceoffmanever is offline   Reply With Quote