View Single Post
Old
05-01-2010, 01:11 PM
Tenzy

vCash: 500
Help needed: Maria Rooth & Swedish women

Hi everybody, I'm hoping someone here can help me out. I'm not having much luck on my own.

I'm trying to find info on Swedish womens hockey, the national team as well as the leagues. I admit to knowing very little about the Swedish leagues in general and even less about the women so any help here would be great. I am especially interested in ANY info on Maria Rooth, on and off ice.

Are there any English language sites out there, or am I just SOL? All I've been able to find are dry statistics and I can only find that for the national team.

Most importantly, does anyone know where (if) I can get dvds of some of Maria's games? Doesn't matter if it's national team or league games, or even what language they're in as long as they will play here on US dvd players. I'm especially looking for the 2006 Olympic game against the US. I am happy to pay any reasonable amount for it or others.

I know this is an odd request and there isn't much womens hockey discussed here but I don't know where else to go for help. Maria and the rest of the Swedish team have been an obsession for me since 2002. Unfortunately I see 3-4 games once every four years. Though they are younger than I am, I have recently become worried that Maria and Erika Holst might not play in 2014.

Don't suppose there is any hope for a jersey?

Any help you can give is greatly appreciated.

Tenzy is offline   Reply With Quote