Thread: Post-Game Talk: So...you still wanna fire Homer?
View Single Post
Old
05-03-2010, 01:47 PM
GoneFullHextall
Fire Berube

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by NWO View Post
what about him? what exactly has he done so far? Granted he is still considered a high end prospect. I do not think he is going to be this stud dman most belive he will become. Not even clsoe to that.
What is he still 19? A little to early to judge whether he will or wont be a stud. Hes got the skill set to be a top 4 guy IMO. he can skate, move the puck well and in time I believe will get a physical edge. Maybe it will take a little more time then it would have if he wasnt rushed to the NHL level last season. He had no business being playing at the NHL level at 18 last season. But this all comes down to Holmgrens incompitance with the salary cap because we couldnt sign anyone to help offset the injures we had to start the year last year on the blueline.

Quote:
Originally Posted by go kim johnsson 514 View Post
Not that it means as much, but Ducks fans didn't seem very happy with what they saw from Sbisa before being sent to juniors. I was talking a little bit with them during the season, and their sense is that we sent them somewhat of a damaged goods since we left him in the NHL last year...for what that's worth.

Not sure what Ducks fans were expecting to be honest. He is still a kid learning the pro game. i think they should wait a season or 2 at least before deciding on whether he is going to be a dissapointment.

GoneFullHextall is offline   Reply With Quote