View Single Post
Old
03-02-2005, 08:54 AM
Dr Love

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by go kim johnsson
Well apparently Dee Snider has something to say about it. I listen to his show in my car on my way home, and he's reading a bunch of emails from people emailing him about the demise of Y100. I already knew that Preston and Steve were going to move over there, but apparently WMMR has hired almost all of the Y100 people who lost their job (not sure about DJs), and they're going to pick up Y100's posts at the Grape Street Pub in Manyunk. It's insteresting to hear that Y100's main competition in Philadelphia (I know they used to work in the same building, so I'm sure a lot of them know each other) and to hear a voice, espically Dee Snider, who is one of the most recognizable voices in the industry, support the cause for people who listened to Y100, even plugging www.y100rocks.com.

for Dee Snider and WMMR

Speaking of MMR, whatever happened to Missenneli? He went from one of the inside sources at WIP to a DJ to what...?
Dee Snider sucks and MMR has been going through the motions for about 2 years, but wow, gotta hand it to them, that's awesome. Missenelli was terrible and got fired. He did a few gigs on WIP since but he hasn't been heard from in a while.