View Single Post
Old
05-04-2010, 05:17 PM
onlyalad

vCash: 500
Don't you forget Alyn McCauley C 666,667!! I think we still get to pay for one more year of his awesomeness.
I think Williams will be here next year. He brings "leadership" and I think that they hope after he heals up he will be fine.
I also think Stoll will be back. Grier will stay where he is at. He is feeling good about his game and getting some love in the media.
If Kovy can be had for 7.5 and if Fro asks 5.5 sign Kovy. I see Fro signing with the Devils. After losing Kovy they will want to fill the gap in the minds of their fans. Frolov will be the sniper we all wanted him to be here and we will all say "we knew this would happen"
I don't see Schenn on the big club yet, at least not full time. One more year.

I really see the Kings making a couple of small signings, but not the BIG move we all want. They will point out that players need to be signed and they don't want to mess with the "chemistry" of the young core they have worked so hard to develop. Frolov depends on the money he asks for. If he stays at 4 mil I think they keep him. If it is over 5 mil he is gone and the Kings will sign a couple of 2 mil guys. Kovy goes to KHL and spends his free time counting his money.

I think I will be okay with that. I am hoping for a better goaltending year next year, with Bernier giving Quick more rest during the season, maybe a lot more rest. ;0 I think the Kings could have gone further with just a couple of small changes (Jones).

onlyalad is offline   Reply With Quote