Thread: Post Game Talk: So...you still wanna fire Homer?
View Single Post
Old
05-05-2010, 08:52 PM
jb**

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Shafer View Post
JVR and Giroux won't get moved. I'm sure the organization agrees with me. I'm also sure they won't deal Carter, but yes, I think they would consider moving him before they moved one of those two.

Also, goaltending was not the problem, but injury after injury was. You can fire the training/medical staff, but what would that solve? They can't control Pronger shooting out the feet of two of our best two-way forwards. They can't control Laperriere taking one to the face. They can't control Emery's genetic condition.

Holmgren built a Stanley Cup worthy team, again. People are just going to sit here and blame other things for us not winning the Cup when we all know it was injuries. So, let the bus-throwing game commence. I'll step aside now.
How does a stanley cup worthy team limp into the playoffs on the very last possible outcome? They are not a stanley cup worthy team in the least. I hope shooter, if he is back, realizes that the devils series was fools gold. They have run into a decent bruins team, not great, and look at the result. Stop with the injury excuse. It is old and weak. So damn tired of th eif they were healthy routine. Keep convincing yoruself they are good enough. Without the injuries they still were not good enough. A home rliek you though cant see it for what it is though. Shooter could have controlled emery;s condition by having a back up plan. The excuses you make up for this orginization are sickening. If this was s atnley cup team why did htey struglle the whole year chief?

jb** is offline   Reply With Quote