Thread: Dupuis
View Single Post
Old
09-29-2003, 02:56 PM
Starsdude

vCash: 500
Fair enough and up until this year in Dallas we were spoiled as we rarely lost anybody. I agree about cost but Gaborik is a extaordinary talent and Dupuis may be your second best offensive talent. Given ownership made a ton last year given the playoff run I think they could slightly overpay looking as an outsider. Combine that with the fact that the west got better and it seems to me that Minny would be lucky to even make the playoffs without these two.

I question your depth on defense and whether Rolly and manny can duplicate last year and without scoring those 2-1 wins look to me like losses.

I dolike a number of players like Lakksonen, Mitchell , Kuba and Burnette but without Goborick and Dupius i doubt that is enough and unfortunately any slow start in the west will hurt this year.

Another question why can't Wallin Wanvig or Roche ever make this team

Btw would Erskine and Malhotra be anywhere close for Dupuis. Stars also have picks to spare which could be added. Additionally we have a number of young goalies like Mike Smith, Stephan and Ellis with pro potential