View Single Post
Old
05-08-2010, 05:24 PM
RayzorIsDull

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JL17 View Post
Goaltending should be fine if Dark keeps his grubby hands off of Houser.

Martin I think was a small biproduct of Kadri. The kid has the tools but it's the drive IMO that he is missing. It helps when you make the team because your father is part of it.

Worrad and Harrington will both be top 3. Worrad showed some stuff in his call ups that he's ready for the OHL and very well may give Harrington a run. Healthy competition is good. I think McNeill's season next year rests in the this summers training. If he can added weight and foot speed he'll fill in the fourth spot if no one from south of the border shows. Tommy Hughes looked like he can play at this level again his summer of training will go a long way to helping him earn a 5th or 6th role.

My only fear again is with the size of this team and the toughness. As it stands now Schinkelshoek is the only guy maybe Desousa that will drop the mitts. Plus the size of this team is rather small. Fox and Griffith I'm sure will grow but missing Salters will hurt and missing Desando and Rinaldo after the deadline left a huge hole going forward into the playoffs.

My thoughts London finishes 3-6th right now. If Jacques moves on to Sudbury then it moves on from 4th to 8th. But that's without knowing about the south of the border kids showing up.
Is this the same Bill Dark that London fans were crowing about for stealing from the Windsor Spitfires this past offseason?

RayzorIsDull is offline   Reply With Quote