View Single Post
Old
05-09-2010, 12:13 PM
FabricDetails

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChadS View Post
So, what will our draft# be? 25?

Now that we're picking at a "below-normal"(well not that much actually ) number and we really seem to need high end talent in our offense, we should look for an super offensive contributor. We don't really have big scoring names in our prospect pool. OK, we have guys like Tatar, Nyquist, Ferraro and possibly Nestrasil but none of these guys are projected to be future PPG players in the NHL.

IMO, Tatar will be a Hudler-type OK 2nd line winger with a max total of about 25+35 points. He's still a long way from Hudler and I don't see it being very likely that he'll match Hudler's numbers... Hudler played games already in the NHL at Tatar's age. Nyquist COULD be a star but he has a long way to go still and I predict him also being about a 2nd line LW and "Filppula-like with less defensive-skill." Ferraro has possible star-potential but I perso?nally think he's quite over-rated and, despite his injuries, his development has slowed down quite a bit this year. Holland&co. need to get him in to the AHL as soon as possible! As a righty he could be our future right-handed scorer(something our current roster is DYING for!!!).

I WANT A SUPER-FORWARD!!
At this point Ferraro would be lucky if he ever makes it to the NHL with the way this past season went for him.