View Single Post
Old
05-10-2010, 10:02 AM
QnebO

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finnswiss View Post
After watching the Finns by the game against against Denmark I'm afraid Finland will lose this one quite clearly and we will see them in the relegation round because USA will win against Denmark this afternoon.
Finland made a horrible mistake, and went like lights off, i dont care-feeling to the came, and they thought they could win with playing one hand.. They won shots 37-13 or something, but Denmarks best players (they were NHL players!) scored the goals from their only changes, and Finland was wery uneffective... But now they are awaken, i think germany has VERY hard work to beat us. I think Finland is going to play seriouse in this game now..

Germany is never easy opponent to win. They allways defense so optimally good, they have never been really easy games against Germany, manytimes its very hard to score against them, and if you make couple mistakes and give them goal or two lead, then its going to be a hell. They dont play classic offensive style hockey, but the way they play, its the only way to win with their material. If we had our best team, like olympic team, then it maybe would be easier but not with this team...