Robitalle-Armstrong-Klatt
Avery-Belanger-Lapperiere
Pirnes-Chartrand-Brennan

Healthy Scratch: Bartecko, Norton

Norstrom-Corvo
Gleason-Miller
Visnovsky-Strbak

Healthy Scratch: **Grebeshkov

**Not really healthy, I honestly think he may be suffering from some bruising. Also I am too hoping that we pickup a defenseman.

IR-Allison, Deadmarsh, Modry, Cammalleri, Aulin, Ziska

I don't think that Kuz will initially play because I am willing to bet management is sour over him screwing up his Visa. He should have been trying to get here earlier if it was going to be an issue.

I wish my lineup was more like Willie's, except I just don't see any of Modry, Deader, or Allison back. I bet Miller will not be 100% but he will play because he is a warrior.
I have to agree with you on the lineup...listening to kings talk tonight. management is really high on gleason and strbak. i know i had said before that gleason might be behind holland but i guess i'm wrong...i haven't seen his performance the last couple of games. and with the injuries to modry and miller(hairline fracture - hand), we might see those two on opening day.

as far as forwards...i think thats what opening day would look like. the only thing i don't agree with is that i would like pirnes on the second line instead of avery. just my preference...pirnes looks to be alot more offensively refined than avery and this team needs all the scoring it can get. putting him in with belanger and lappy would garner us some points on the 3rd line rather than avery... i'd like avery in the 4th line. i think getting 6-8 min. a night of ice time is enough for the 'agitating line'. and with avery's tendency to take unnecessary penalties, i think 6-8 min. is enough.