Old
05-13-2010, 07:44 PM
Giroux tha Damaja

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Giroux tha Damaja
Quote:
Originally Posted by agrudez View Post

What agrudez apparently thinks I am the Mush believes:
-goalies are awesome, has he mentioned that he plays goalie?
Correction is in bold.

Has that really been the extent of the depth of my posts, "goalies are awesome"? Give me some credit for having an actual opinion. And no, thus far in this thread I haven't mentioned that I play in net, as my personal experiences have nothing to do with what's being discussed.

Quote:
What Agrudez believes about Jester:
-Jester always brings very poignant arguments to the table and almost always supports them with very compelling statistics....

What Agrudez belives about I am the Mush:
-Mush fairly assesses situations; however, he often expresses his opinions in a derogatory way, especially if you offend his grammar sensibility. Perhaps he has Vietnam flashbacks of 3rd grade English class?
I can definitely be sarcastic, and when people make lazy, retarded posts, I call it like I see it. You disagree with that? Tough cookies, though you're free to tell me I'm retarded/wrong/arrogant/a goalie fanboy. I don't think there is anything anyone on these boards could say that would actually upset me. So I, perhaps wrongly, assume that nothing that I say to anyone on here is going to be hurt anyone's feelings. If that's not the case and I have legitamitely offended or upset someone, they have my sincere apologies, but I doubt that is the case.

I also don't think I've commented on anyone's grammar once. I did comment on the content of someone's post being rubbish though (coincidentally their grammar was pretty iffy too).

Quote:
What those three probably now believe about Agrudez:
-What a *****
What I am The Mush believes about agrudez: Agrudez thinks he is cool/funny. He might be, I am not seeing it. I think it is pretty easy to post a tongue-in-cheek synopsis of the discussion at hand that ignores the nuances of the arguments being presented, whilst attempting to take the piss out of other posters. If you have a problem with anything someone said specifically, address it . . . you know, actually join the conversation.

Giroux tha Damaja is offline   Reply With Quote