View Single Post
Old
05-14-2010, 12:21 AM
Gert B Frobe

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyersCup08 View Post
As a group, they're not very good. But Bergeron is pretty good, can't knock him, and Satan was only good with Krejci, he's a shell of himself without him. There is no way Sabotka's worse than Ross, cmon. Savard is still not even close to 100%, and as he is he's a pretty insignificant player. Recchi's their smartest player, which is why he seems to find the back of the net. Ryder and Wheeler suck.

But Boston's forwards are pretty much (except for Satan, Ryder, and Wheeler) all very good at buying into Julien's system defensively, which makes them a potent opponent if they get a one or two goal lead.

They're not a powerhouse up front, but there's a reason they're in Game 7 of the second round. They don't all suck.

Okay, after throwing up for defending Boston, lemme say **** all of them and I can't wait to see their faces after the Flyers mop up tomorrow night.

I'm beginning to question your resolve. So they buy into a system - the Devils had a system with better forwards and defense. Julien is such a genius he has rolled the same lines three games in a row and we know how they all turned out. Laviolette is a better coach and the Flyers are a better team. No, they don't all suck but many of them do.

+/- rankings out of 341 players

Sobotka -10 341 and DEAD LAST give him more ice time Julien you turd!
Ference -8 339 and 3rd from LAST
Wheeler -6 334
Begin -6 331
McQuaid -4 325
Ryder -4 308

JVR -4 worst Flyer

I'm not big into stats but when I sorted +/- from the bottom up all these BOS names jumped out at me...