View Single Post
Old
09-29-2003, 07:11 PM
Ruckus007
Said too much

vCash: 500
Quote:
-I have a few questions like hows the goalie depth going? whos has the most potential? is biron the man? noronen was awesome in the AHL and Miller in college

Most potential: probably Miller. I'm a Noronen fan but it's hard to support him after the way he played yesterday. Biron's the most known commodity of the three and will probably start the season as the #1 guy. I wouldn't preclude him losing the job if outplayed, but frankly I'm coming to doubt it.

Quote:
-do you guys need mcmorrow? i remember hearing rumors that hes one of the toughest guys not in the nhl
Do we need someone with toughness like McMorrow, yes. We might have that in Andrew Peters who's become huge and is fighting pretty much everything that moves. Between those two, you've got about 3/8 of an actual hockey player, skilled enforcers they are not.

Quote:
-your team has solid mobility, youth/talent, but is your team tough enough on the blue line (esp. without rhett)? I think your just lacking one tough dman (I think if you had the money and signed hatcher this team would be set IMO)
Agreed, hopefully McKee can get his toughness back but after him the best bet would probably be Zhitnik and/or Kalinin, and there isn't really any prospects anywhere close either.

Quote:
-if Maxim Afinogenov recovers, you'll have 3 great scoring lines with begin, mair, and boulton as the pest/physical players
And if Dumont, Hecht and Brown recover, and Connolly and Pyatt take major next steps.