View Single Post
Old
05-14-2010, 08:39 PM
AK

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by obanga View Post
I've heard about Alvarez being switched to 1B because of his poor defense and size no? He's got pretty crazy power.
I think it would work, but the front office has come out and said that no such plans exist right now.

Quote:
I think Santana will come up after super 2 or something. Cleveland's catchers are not hitting at all. Marson's hitting .194
Yeah, probably. That Cliff Lee trade sure was something.

Quote:
Agreed with the comments on the Rays. Barring a Crawford trade, which won't happen if they're in contention, they'll take it easy with Jennings. But imagine an outfield of Crawford, Upton and Jennings
That'd be a really fast one out there. With Jennings at the top of the lineup, Crawford second, Zobrist, Longoria, Upton and Bartlett, that team would be crazy on the basepaths
Oh, I know. I play as them on MLB2K10 for that exact reason. I bunt all game and steal my way around the bases. It's unstoppable.

Quote:
Rays have very good pitching depth in the minors. I mean it's pretty ridiculous. 5 great pitchers in the majors, with Hellickson, McGee (future closer?), Colome, Torres, Moore and the list goes on...
In the majors, too. Bullpen and rotation. It's really not fair.

Quote:
Nats should have a solid core once they draft Harper. With Strasburg, Harper, Jordan Zimmerman, Ryan Zimmerman and Drew Storen, that's not too shabby. Derek Norris is looking like a pretty good power hitting catcher as well. Sign a few free agents and it's a pretty decent team.
They still don't have much depth. They're great at the top.

AK is offline   Reply With Quote