View Single Post
Old
09-30-2003, 02:11 AM
JCProdigy

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by True Blue
While I like the fact that FINALY Tyutin was able to play the part that we all envision for him, I will continue to use my "tempered enthusiasm" approach. A good showing during half a game hardly makes up for poor showings last year and again this year. There is still too much of a large "Malacough/Bobo Part Deux) cloud above him.
Having said that, he is one player who should definetly spend time getting as much ice time as possible in Hartford. Maybe a full season playing hockey in the U.S. will instill confidence in him about his game. As it is, for 2 years Lampman has looked MUCH better than Rootin' Tyutin. At least he has so far.
I just got to ask, where did this Malakhov/Mironov stigma come from?? Because he's Russian and he's everything that those two players could've/should've been? He's a totally different person from either of them so he should get no stigma. He's succeeded wherever he's played so far in his career and I haven't heard a bad word from any of his past teammates nor his past coaches about his attitude or game.