View Single Post
Old
05-20-2010, 12:02 PM
agrudez*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by macros73 View Post
We already got ****'d by Montreal continually jamming their sticks between the Pens legs. Now if you're just going to be mean, I can be mean too.

Go Flyers, congratulations on your pending SWEEP of Montreal!
What, are you going to tell us that Flyer's fans are big meanies and everything else the national media throws at us? I would love to hear you be mean, but that would probably require you to do alot of research because if you are a Penguins fan you have a 95% chance of not knowing **** about hockey from before 14 months ago.

Even if I was a Penguins fan I would imagine that I would be ashamed of my team's fanbase and current roster. I think I would just sit in my condo with the lights turned off watching old games of Mario Lemieux trying to convince myself that it was still the late 80's or early 90's and I was watching a team that was worth my respect and admiration and not the abhoration that I would have to be currently rooting for, along with the other 8000 people that probably don't even know Mario's name because they just became "fans" yesterday after they came in peace to the Flyer's board to wish us good luck against the Canadiens...