View Single Post
Old
05-21-2010, 09:45 AM
offdacrossbar
with the 10th pick..

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitzy Duke of NY View Post
As would I, I like Nino, but if we traded down to pick Skinner, thats also another move I could get behind.

Nabbing Burmistrov @ 10 I still dont like. Johansen I could tolerate, he looks a lot like Jordan Staal from what I have seen of him.
the only russian i would take at 10 would be tarasenko. other than connolly- if healthy- there isnt another guy i like that much to use our #10 on. unlike many, im not that high on johansen at 10.

im with you on thinking that we could grab burmistrov and perhaps move down a few spots. if we come up at 10 and connolly, johan and tarasenko are all off the board, i look to move down a few spots and take the best player available and that would be burmy or skinner at that point. either of those guys at 15 would be fine.

but if we come up at 10 and tarasenko is there, we take him. period.

i go into this draft hoping we are able to move down and get an additional pick. not having that 3rd is really a bummer this year.

i like the idea of having 3 picks in the top 70 players. we could have once heck of a draft if we had 3 picks from 15-70.

offdacrossbar is online now   Reply With Quote