View Single Post
Old
05-21-2010, 06:11 PM
Tags27

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackhawkswincup View Post
As an outsider who is not a big fan of Richards I find he act's like a bit of a brat and without the character of a captain with his war with your local media

The media will write #### that you don't like or agree with but you don't act like an ### back to them.

Outside of that I would say the Booth hit was an unnecessary hit. Just shows the lack of respect by today's players to do that type of hit as the opposing player doesn't have any means to defend himself.

Outside of that I think he is a hell of a player and will continue to be one of the best 2 way players in game.
As far as bratty players go I suggest you look up: Kane, Patrick. No need to bring the taxi story up, but Richie has never been embarrassed over anything like that. Carry on.

If Booth wasn't admiring his pass he might have been able to brace or defend himself from the hit. It's not a lack of respect when the shoulder is tucked & the hitter is crouched & not lunging at the hittee. What it is though is a lack of on ice awareness.

Tags27 is offline   Reply With Quote