View Single Post
Old
05-24-2010, 09:36 AM
Seth Lake

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Seth Lake
Great news! I really like Lindback's potential. Unless they plan on him backing up Peks next season though, I believe there is a clause in the new transfer agreement with Sweden that allows players under the age of 22 to choose to return to the SEL instead of accepting an assignment to the AHL. Could see Lindback assigned back to the SEL for next season or could see him choose to stay in North America and accept either a position rotating with Pickard in Milwaukee or even backing up Rinne if he is deemed ready.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Lindback steal the starter's role from the much-heralded Jacob Markstrom two seasons ago and move to a new team to play a full season as a starter this year? Also served as the No. 3 goalie for Sweden at the World Championships the past few weeks.

It will be interesting to watch unfold, but I believe that Anders might be given a chance to play in Nashville next season behind Rinne, but there's no doubt he would have to earn that spot this summer...

Seth Lake is offline   Reply With Quote