View Single Post
Old
09-30-2003, 07:46 AM
Cross Out The Eyes*

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Cross Out The Eyes* Send a message via Yahoo to Cross Out The Eyes*
Comparing Fedoruk to Brashear is laughable.

If nothing else Brashear is a proven top 3 enforcer, 25-30 point guy, and an NHL'er period. I guess guys like that are useless now all of a sudden.

Fedoruk hasn't even proven he is anything more than a fringe NHL'er. I guess guys like that are useful though.

Saying Fedoruk is a better fighter is even funnier. Brashear would eat Fridge for lunch. Brashear is a top 3 fighter in this league without a doubt. Fedoruk MIGHT just crack the top 10, more like somewhere between 10-15.

He has gotten every chance possible to be a regular over the last two years, and has failed to secure a spot. Hitch hyped him up like crazy last year, and gave him a golden chance to be a regular, and he couldn't even play regularly until there were about a million injuries. Sacco and Ranheim got the nod over him at times for god sakes.

I know some people don't LIKE Brashear, but they shouldn't let that get in the way of their judgment. Fedoruk is nowhere near the player Brashear is, in EVERY facet of the game.

Your opinions on this topic are just plain ludicrous.