Thread: Speculation: Penguins Should Move Malkin
View Single Post
Old
05-24-2010, 11:19 AM
Bleed Ranger Blue

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by devito1192 View Post
i'm done talking about this. all anyone does is change the subject. now ive got one guy talking about the 80's oilers. no body can give me a clear cut answer as to what has malkin done outside of 09 to be so great in the playoffs. no body is going to change my mind. 1 great year surrounded by acts of now you see him now you dont imo does not make you a playoff megastar. 3 points in the 08 finals. if anybody else wants to know when he disappeared, there you go.
You can, quite literally, apply your empty argument to the greatest players in the history of the game. Theres not a single player in the history of the NHL that has dominated every single playoff series they've ever took part in.

So, even though you've done an extremely poor job in defining it in the first place, maybe your made up term of "playoff megastar" is just plain old unattainable. And maybe you think so many people are going "off topic" by trying to provide tangible data because you dont know what to think besides the fact you hate Malkin for whatever reason.

Bleed Ranger Blue is offline   Reply With Quote