Thread: Speculation: Penguins Should Move Malkin
View Single Post
Old
05-24-2010, 11:27 AM
chip chipperson*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleed Ranger Blue View Post
You can, quite literally, apply your empty argument to the greatest players in the history of the game. Theres not a single player in the history of the NHL that has dominated every single playoff series they've ever took part in.

So, even though you've done an extremely poor job in defining it in the first place, maybe your made up term of "playoff megastar" is just plain old unattainable. And maybe you think so many people are going "off topic" by trying to provide tangible data because you dont know what to think besides the fact you hate Malkin for whatever reason.
i didn't make up playoff megastar chosen did.

all anyone does after i give stats on MALKIN is say you hate the guy. Poor job my ass if anyone has done a poor job its the posters defending him.

my empty argument whats empty about malkin playing great for only 1 year out of 4. if your going to say someone like gretzky took a series off look over the course of his whole career and his stats still make him a star. malkin takes series off and if you want to compare gretzky to malkin let malkin play his entire career first.

but so far none of the points i've made have any bearing because i hate the guy. one guy asked when did malkin disappear, i gave him 3points in the 08 finals and his next post was just admit you hate the guy. bull **** you guys have nothing to go to so you use the you hate the guy escape argument.

Last edited by chip chipperson*: 05-24-2010 at 11:32 AM.
chip chipperson* is offline   Reply With Quote