Thread: OT: Random Talk 101
View Single Post
Old
05-24-2010, 01:19 PM
Chad_

vCash: 500
**WARNING: Spoilers**

Any other Lost fans out there? I hadn't seen one episode on live television until this last season, but I did catch up with the series via Netflix before this one started.

Twelve hours after the series finale, I'm still moved by the ending and still catching up with things I hadn't put together before, thanks to several fan write-ups on the series/finale. For the longest time I thought the entire ordeal was Purgatory, not just the 'flash-sideways' crap. It was the easy explanation of all the strange things happening on the island and the battle between Jacob and whatever his antagonist was named, the reason to not allow the evil one to leave the island, Locke's ability to walk, the need for certain characters to defeat their own personal demons before passing or moving on, etc. How wrong I was.

I'm also looking forward to the series finale of 24 tonight, one of my all time favorite shows. Though in my opinion the show jumped the shark two or three seasons ago. I'm going to go out on a limb here and suggest the more likely ending of Jack dying won't happen, as there's supposed to be a 24 movie made.