View Single Post
Old
05-24-2010, 02:12 PM
Nordic*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaibberi View Post
Yes... We all know you dislike Finns. Thats okay cos i/we dislike swedes. But when we take our blue and yellow / white and blue or whatever glasses. We have to see that Nummelin was basically the only scoring threat team Finland had. Guy was involved in nearly the half of the finnish goals. And in few games Nummelin was almost as magical as he was back in his glory days few years ago. Without him our team would have been in the relegation series instead of USA. Nummelin has never been a defensive monster. His skills are somewhere else. Still he was best overal defender in finnish team.

And you just cant ignore the fact that he was the leading scorer (goals + assists) among defencemen.

And what has some past NHL games or not getting selected to olympic team got anything to do WC 2010? If thats the only criteria to choose All star or MVP.s then no one in the swedish team goes ahead Nummelin.

Start your own OEL thread and hype him there if you want people to praise him

The glory days where he was a healthy scratch on the worst team in the NHL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spawnisen View Post
Lol Nordic, I have no idea what games you watched but his passes was,as usual, perfect on the stick.
I saw them against Denmark and Russia, both very average performances from golden buy Petteri.

And there's more to hockey than passing, for instance defence.

Nordic* is offline   Reply With Quote