View Single Post
Old
05-25-2010, 08:41 AM
Rexor

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreakyEuro View Post
Next year that useless Hadamczik will take over the national team and Červenka (Růžička's product as he is) will never see the national jersey again. (Oh and we will be relegated and will play in 2012 against teams like Ukraine, Poland, Great Britain and Netherlands in group B)

I guess sometimes it's better to take your predictions with a grain of salt:

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreakyEuro View Post
Russians are the most loaded team on the tournament, they beat in a waltz tempo anybody who dresses up against them and they take no prisoners. They haven't lost a single match yet. It's just a matter of score.

Swedes wouldn't have beaten Russians anyway. Their record against Russians is disastrous, they can't beat Russia to save their lives even if the teams are pretty equal and it's not even the case this years. Russians are lightyears ahead of anybody else on this tournament.

Russians will complete a golden hat-trick, a fabulous accomplishment last performed by glorious Czech golden generation in 1999-2001 and it is very symbolic Czechs will be part of it again. Just not the part they would like to be ... sigh.
Červenka goes to Omsk. It might be a good move for him - a better, more demanding league, though not as physical as the NHL. He strugless when forced to play with less time and space as was shown in this year's international season. Hopefully the KHL wil help him to fix his flaws and at the same time it won't stifle his assets (which the NHL would do right now I'm afraid.). He's got great hockey sense, reminds me of a poor man's Gretzky. (Please take this with a grain of salt, too.)

Last edited by Rexor: 05-25-2010 at 08:55 AM.