View Single Post
Old
05-25-2010, 04:23 PM
twosaints

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by uiCk View Post
Like pleck, they showed (to me at least) no real signs of wanting to stay with the habs. Both these players, have taken the steps to get paid, and they will.
These guys didnt come all the way from the other side of the earth, because they feel 'honored' to play for an accomplished franchise. Oportunity is the key word here, and both have expresed it in many diferent ways at many diferent times throught their early careers.

i hope im wrong.
Why the need to vilify either of them? They play, and they'll get paid accordingly. It's not as if either hasn't "paid his dues" to the organization - both have been here their entire careers and have been more than serviceable for that time. Just because they're not scrambling to take a big discount to stay here and waiting till things play out doesn't mean both definitely don't want to stay. I don't think the "other side of the earth" quip was necessary in making your point, either.

That aside, overreaction much? Just because nobody wants to talk contracts the day after the team gets booted from a great run doesn't mean they want to GTFO.

twosaints is offline   Reply With Quote