View Single Post
Old
05-25-2010, 08:10 PM
JrHockeyFan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cam A Larry View Post
If Price has a rough start next season, and Halak is tearing it up elsewhere in the NHL, how the hell do you think the fans willreact to this? They will never forgive Price.

I know you'll all come back and say: "**** the Bell Centre crowd!" or "Just get them out!" or "Who cares?!"... This is not the way it works. We'll end up with our hands empty, once again, and we'll have let both goalies go in the end.

The Bell Centre crowd already is on Price's back, it just will get even worst if Halak gets traded.

No matter what happens, there's a huge risk to be taken by Gauthier next summer. But reading Walsh's and Halak's comments, I don't think keeping both is an option anymore.
fair enough. What about the reverse situation, to borrow your words:

If (Halak) has a rough start next season, and (Price) is tearing it up elsewhere in the NHL, how the hell do you think the fans will react to this? They will never forgive (Halak).

the crowd can be very fickle and unkind sometimes

I like the idea of keeping Halak. I don't like the idea of a meddling agent who likes to talk too much at the wrong time. I think keeping Price is a good idea too. Come to think of it, who is Price's agent? I don't recall hearing a lot of petty whining from him

JrHockeyFan is offline   Reply With Quote