View Single Post
Old
05-25-2010, 09:16 PM
Montreal4Life

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jason allison'fans View Post
credibility = gone in one second
I'm not going to jump and guess his conclusions (like you should'nt either) but he's right. Give Halak a break, he never said he would test free agency out! If that's what he meant, then yeah, I would be worried too. But there is yet to be a reason for him to test it. He knows what he built here, he knows he can steal it away from Price. Let him enjoy what he built, what he means to this city, and then come back. I would want him to take a long (fishing?) trip and let everything seap in. Can you imagne, any one of you, what must be going through his head at 25, playing in this city? I can't. Let him enjoy some well deserved time off

As for Price, well.... I've supported and been guidy since the draft day. All he accomplished young, what he meant for the teams the played for. I'm still a huge supporter but I can't deny what Halak did for us this year. Some ppl say Price has bigger potential... but why let potential speak when actions speak so much louder.

If we trade Halak, I will be very very dissapointed. But I will still be grateful and thankful that Price is there. Who knows, if he peaks like the average GREAT goaly does, he will be phenominal!

If we trade Price and we get great return.... can any one of us be dissapointed? To be led by Halak? Like he did against 2 of the best offensive teams in the league?

Remeber guys, you do not have to make the decision, you do not have ALL the stress related to it.... so relax, enjoy what we did (and that the Laughs are about to become the team to have gone without the cup the longest), and come back fresh for the new season, ready to support the team in front of us..... after all, it's all we can do!

Montreal4Life is offline   Reply With Quote