Thread: Post-Game Talk: So...you still wanna fire Homer?
View Single Post
Old
05-26-2010, 09:22 PM
sa cyred
Yea....the Flyers...

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
Actually, you'd be incorrect here. I like this team a lot, I just think it's terrible logic to roll the dice at goal...and wish we had a legit 3rd line center (which I think is going to present itself as a serious problem against the Blackhawks, but we'll see).

And, just a bit of advice, you're new here and haven't been engaged in conversations that have literally been going on for months and years... maybe get a read for the lay of the land before going after people's opinions when they're engaged with others that have been around and involved for months.

As noted, above in this very thread, I thought we could compete for the cup this year if we got quality goaltending. Guess what, we have (surprisingly), and here we are in the SCF.

Some examples, please (under the salary cap, not prior to the lockout). The ones you've provided so far have been pretty terrible for discrediting the job they've done over there.
If anything it has shown they are going to go with the 3 scoring lines, 1 shutdown line then the 2 scoring lines, a shutdown and a fighting line. I wouldnt hold your breath on the 3rd line center thing. They see Giroux, Briere, and even Powe as centers you can fill in. And being honest, it works so there is no reason to get rid of it. I wouldnt hold your breath if I were you.

sa cyred is offline   Reply With Quote