View Single Post
Old
05-27-2010, 10:26 AM
slovakiasnextone

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadArcand View Post
The difference in capacity ain't that big, 1.5k at most. Bottom line, it's like having Champs in Ottawa and Montreal and giving all Team Canada games *and* all the important games to Ottawa - well, if Ottawa was a hideous hellhole with minimal interest in hockey, that is.

Would it kill them to have two quarters and a semi in Kosice?
Considering that when they put in that Škoda car and all Steel Arenaīs capacity will be somewhere around 7000, so yeah 1500 is lots and lots when talking about numbers under 10 000.

Itīs not like Slovakia is a big country and people from all around the country will travel hundreds of kilometers to Bratislava and Košice. Itīs not like the tourney was awarded to people of Košice only and only alone. Some of this small minded people from Košice are starting to piss me off. I suppose the whole tournament should have been played at Košice, right? The fact is that the majority of the country would much rather travel to Bratislava than to Košice to watch those games and letīs not even speak about the foreigners.

Maybe thos two quarterfinals might have been there, but you have to be kidding with that semifinal, right? Itīs not like the bronze/gold medal games are played the day after the semifinals, I could already see how all the federations/players would have been happy to have to travel before the bronze/gold medal game, itīs not like it would handicap them, right?

My travel to Bratislava from where I live is twice shorter than my travel to Košice, but Iīd like to see Sweden play and if I get my hands on a ticket to their games and can actually afford them, I will travel all the way to Košice to see them play. Some of those crybabies from Košice seriously piss me off therefore.

slovakiasnextone is offline   Reply With Quote