View Single Post
Old
05-29-2010, 01:58 PM
vokiel
Registered Settler

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsauce514 View Post
He was accepted with a scholarship.......if he quit for the AHL and realised in 2-3 years that he can't make the NHL , they might not accpet him again.The feed don't worrie me at all ( havard can loan the amount) but right now is fees are free......and sayind he has as NHL career aheed is prematured.
So basically you live life and plan for the worst on every single opportunity right? I'm sorry I just don't agree with that kind of philosophy and I went to university and know exactly what I'm talking about. Why would someone even going to Harvard with that kind of logic? What if it's too hard? For that matter why would someone even bother with hockey at all at a young age, what if he never makes it.

So I get it. You didn't like the pick, and you just hint at every opportunity you have that he'll be bust. Well good for you. I hope he doesn't take life advice from your posts honestly because that would make a him graded A bust/bum indeed.

You need A LOT MORE AMBITION in life than that (specially when you're drafted in the 1st round of the NHL draft ffs), and with that I'm out.

vokiel is offline   Reply With Quote