View Single Post
Old
05-30-2010, 05:05 PM
fielder

vCash: 500
Here is the update:

Paid for skates on 17th, arrived on 28th, 11 days from California to Ontario, Canada, not bad...Total cost with shipping - US$109 ($79 + $30 international shipping).

Skates had been sharpened but I believe the vendor did this thinking he was doing me a favor. Clearly they were only sharpened once. The skates are new and had not been worn or heated. Minor imperfection (scratch) on the top of one of the toe caps, however this may have occured during shipping. That aside, skates are as new and came with Superfeet insoles.

I tried getting two pair however vendor only had 1 pair left in size 11 for Kor 2. Vendor claims to have multiple pairs of new Shift 1 & 2 in other sizes. I know first hand how difficult it has been to try and replace my skates. To those interested, PM me, I will pass along the info and you can decide if you want to deal with the vendor.

Overall, I was satisfied with the vendor other than communication with him was a little difficult at times. Having said that, he did do what I asked and what he said he would do. Vendor had a 100% rating on eb*y with over 250 transactions, so I figued it was a reasonable risk to take. I now have my new pair of Kor Shift 2's for about 1/4 of what I would have ended up paying for a comparable replacement skate so I am happy.

Thanks again to everyone for your help and good luck to all.

Last edited by fielder: 05-30-2010 at 05:07 PM. Reason: spelling
fielder is offline   Reply With Quote