View Single Post
Old
06-02-2010, 10:22 AM
Faryn

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrad View Post
Which team, if I may ask? I'm looking to play some juniors myself next year, maybe we'll be team mates

But anyways, Jr. B is actually good hockey in Canada (Ontario, at least) If you play good, you can get called up to the OHL (If the team is affiliated) or at least Jr. A for sure. I don't think anybody has ever been drafted straight out of Jr. B to the NHL if that's what you're thinking, but it would be great if you could one-up Kyle Turris.

Actually the worst that can happen is that you don't make the team, and just wasted like $150
Ya they have drafted a player right out of junior b, Daultan Leveille who went 29th overall to Atlanta in 2008 he played for the St. Catharines Falcons of the OPJHL.

I used to do my pre camp training with a junior b team in Alberta its decent to get in shape and the hockey isnt too bad but is a little goonish atleast here it is. The cost is generally to pay for ice time I only paid somithing like $50 for 5 ice times and off-ice training sessions as well its better than paying to go to a summer camp.

Faryn is offline   Reply With Quote