Thread: Kings Article: Lombardi "Not Optimistic" on Frolov
View Single Post
Old
06-02-2010, 11:56 AM
tantrum4*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonellisghost View Post
o.k. This is my last post on this garbage in the public forum, if you want to carry on do it via pm.

It isn't my fault that you have zero ability to comprehend a very obvious point and it is this, your original posting was one where you complained about how you hate people coming in and acting like know it all's or how they had inside information.

Since then you have simply just not been able to understand the simplest examples that have been made pointing out how you are being hypocritical by accusing someone of of acting that way. You see, by making these accusations you yourself are acting like a know it all.

You see, when you say that we don't know if dean tried to trade a player so we should shut up, YOU yourself are acting like you have some self appointed authority on the matter.

The other point that I have tried to make over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over is that at EVERYTHING POSTED HERE IS MERELY AN OPINION AND ALL ARE EQUALLY VALID AND ALL ARE ONLY OPINIONS.

I am sorry that you appear to have some sort of complex that makes you feel upset when people post opinions on the subject of hockey and or the Kings that you have issue with. But, remember this part too, it isn't our fault.

It is a problem of your own creating.

If you disagree with what someone says, either counter their point using your own opinion as to why you disagree or simply ignore the posting.

Why this is so hard for you to understand is beyond my ability to reason out. YOU are the only person who seems unable to understand this and so, after my many attempts to try and point out your hypocrisy I am giving up.

I won't do this with you on the public forum any longer as it not only embarrasses you but after awhile it becomes an embarrassment for me too.

Either deal with your obvious comprehension problems or if you absolutely have to you can pm me and I will give it another go privately. Though I really can't think of any other examples for you I am willing to try. Maybe you can find a teacher or a parent or somebody you know who you think might be able to explain this matter to you in a way that you can understand, that might be a better route for you to follow, as to me I am out.
Blah, blah, blah. No clue....

tantrum4* is offline   Reply With Quote