Kurrilino
Go Stoll Go

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Kurrilino
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bunny Foo Foo View Post
be honest kurrilino.

What's with the Stoll hate?

We understand He isn't an elite second line center. But, He's adequate, he's a faceoff wizz, he can run the point, he's good on the PK , and has been pretty instrumental in turning this franchise around.

Did he try to wreck your girlfriend?
I try to explain............

My love for Richardson is because he is a pure playmaker. He is mobile in puck possession and catches the attention from 2 guys while skating in offensive zone.
Then he passes to the guy in open space...... pure playmaker.
With two skilled wingers he will be a PPG player very soon. Unfortunately not for the Kings.

Stoll is the opposite. He is to slow to escape from a defender and his missing hockey IQ is not helping either. Where the fairy tales from a great point shot is coming from is far beyond me.
He shoots an whoping average of 2 shots per game. That leads to incredible 4 PPG
and 12 regular season goals in 73 games. His career best was 11 PPG in 82 games.
Please could somebody help me out and explain me how people
tell that a great shot ????? i would call it "this guys doesn't hit the water when he fells out of a boat"

Next part is passing because he plays center. His average is around 25 assists per season. A reason for this is again his slow motion play and his lack of hockey IQ.
There were so many time when i thought...... please don't run into the boards or the defender just drop the pass and let a guy in the slot shoot.

His faceoff skill is above average but thaty doesn't make him a center.
The centerman is the most important tool in offensive gaming.
Right now i think he is holding his wingers back because they never get any chance to score.

All that for 3.6 Millions per year..............
that is not a fact this is my opinion.

Richardson is rotting with players like ivanans just because the salary of Stoll makes it impossible to park him at the 4th line where he belongs because he is a great 2 way man.

Kurrilino is offline   Reply With Quote