View Single Post
06-03-2010, 01:22 AM
All Hail the FBJ!
vCash: 500
Well... since I plan on sticking around for a while anyway...

Name: Bryan

Fav All time Minnesota player (Wild or North Stars): Neal Broten

Fav Current Wild: Brent Burns, Mikko Koivu, Marty Havlat, and Gulliuame Latendresse for helping return Havlat to form.

Fav Non Wild Players: Ovie, Malkin, Lidstrom, Parise, and Patrick Kane.

Fav Wild Prospect: Casey Wellman, Marco Scandella and I must admit... Prosser looks like he may have a future after some AHL time.

Fav Non Wild Prospects: Any NHL prospect playing for the Gophers (minus Patrick White).

Fav Movies: Star Wars stands above all... but since I absolutely love movies in general, I'll list Silence of the Lambs, Sin City, Memento, The Machinist, The Usual suspects, Goodfellas, Donnie Brasco, 300, Resevoir Dogs, Clerks, etc, etc, etc... (it really could go on and on and on!)

Music: Metallica, Tool, No Doubt, Beastie Boys, Flyleaf, Sevendust...

Hobbies: Sports, Video gaming, rollerblading.

Fav food: Chicken... preferably fried.

Fav Beer: Leinie's Honey Weiss

Fav Wild moment/how I became a fan: Well, I'm a hockey fan through and through, so when the Wild were announced as an expansion franchise I was instantly a fan... but the first Wild game I went to (intentionally) was Dec 17th, 2000 vs the Stars. Had to be there to truly open the new era against the team that ripped out my heart when they had moved 7yrs earlier! The Wild TROUNCED the Stars 6-0!!!!!

How long I have been a Wild fan: Since the Wild were announced as an expansion franchise.

Origin of screen name: Used it in early video game RPG's. Since I am already a fan of Raptors (birds of prey) and they all have talons... it seemed to fit the mid-evil fantasy realm. Yeah, I know... I can be a nerd.

Jerseys owned: All authentics... White Neal Broten #7 North Stars, White Marian Gaborik #10 Wild, Green Pascal Dupuis #11 Wild, Red Brent Burns #8 Wild, Green Dwayne Roloson #30 Western All-Star, White Mark Parrish #21 Wild, Red Brian Rolston #12 Wild, Green Mikko Koivu #9 Wild... all before the crappy RBK Edge jersey was created. Have not and will not buy one of those.

Married?: No

Kids: No kids, but I do have an Australian Terrier dog, and have 2 cats. One of the cats I took in because they couldn't find her a home. The poor kitten was the runt of her litter.