View Single Post
06-04-2010, 09:59 AM
Doing Nothing
Jarick's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: St Paul, MN
Country: United States
Posts: 24,712
vCash: 500
If you can find a place that carries them, Graf makes heat moldable insoles that can help. Otherwise see a podiatrist for orthodontic insoles. Superfeet might help, but I'm not sure which ones specifically.

With my new skates, I had terrible arch pain, but having the skates punched out on the sides gave my foot enough room to flatten out and problem solved.

Jarick is online now   Reply With Quote