View Single Post
Old
06-04-2010, 02:20 PM
fightclubber25

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jflory81 View Post
Well, yeah I suppose the focus of the thread was Regier, as was any number of other threads started by the same poster this summer.

Want to criticize Regier? Come up with some legitimate (within the last 2-3 years) reason. (And there are plenty.) Because as angry as I was with him about Briere, and as angry as I am with him about his passivity, he did build a division winner 3 years after losing ALL of his leadership.

Don't start a thread about how he failed to trade damaged goods who no other GM wanted for FREE during the offseason.
of course nobody wanted a guy who sat on the bench all season cuz his coach wouldnt let him play, we forget that max had some value prior to last summer, which obviously dwindled as the calendar flipped away and he was watching games from the press box. for a guy who is supposedly so terrible, he had a pretty decent season in atlanta. if regeir thought he needed a change of scenery he should have changed his scenery, hes the GM, thats his job. if you cant get late round pick for a guy you dont want on your team, most teams would waive him instead of putting him up in the press box and letting him earn his full salary for free.

fightclubber25 is offline   Reply With Quote