View Single Post
Old
06-05-2010, 01:38 PM
RE-HABS

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinkbig View Post
I don't mean to force him or he will be pissed at us obviously.. It's just that he should give him promises saying that he will join the club in 1 year or something like that (don't know if he has been told that) or something to keep him, ie raise his salary.. When Gauthier talks is like if it doesnt care if Boucher leaves.. i'm just interpretating, i may be wrong..

I don't know.. I just feel that our organization lacks caracter or something. Sorry if I offended the elderly class or other people.
Would you hold out on a guaranteed job as the head of an organization for a "promise" of a potential opening in a year?

Would you work at a fraction of the salary you could be collecting for a year on a "promise" of the job you can have now?

No one would, cause there are no guarantees in life and Montreal isn't going to can Martin and allow him to take his salary for a year to allow us to have Boucher as a head coach, kind of a slap in the face to Muller at the same time.

I think Boucher is loyal, but I also think he is a realist in knowing the Montreal job isn't opening up this summer, or maybe the summer after.