View Single Post
Old
06-06-2010, 02:02 PM
Blueline Bomber
Expectations - high

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by totalkev View Post
Well, I can't reach that standard of proof, although I will quote you something told to me during the 2008-09 season by somebody who would know: "The guys (pause for emphasis) *HATE* him."

I know, with 100% certainty, that that is the case. You, of course, have the right to believe whatever you want to believe.
Really? Because I'll quote you something told to me during the 2008-2009 season by somebody who would know: "The guys (pause for emphasis) *LOVE* him."

I know, with 100% certainty, that that is the case. You, of course, have the right to believe whatever you want to believe. Guess it's your source against mine. Tough one.

The fact of the matter is, it doesn't matter what you think of a teammate personally. If he's out there doing his job on the ice, it's irrelevant. As already stated, Carter and Hartnell have allegedly had a problem in the past. If Philly wins the Cup this year, do you think Hartnell will remember that or his incident with Carter?

Do you think the team would rather be out of the playoffs without Babchuk or in the playoffs with Babchuk? Not to say that Babchuk would make them a playoff team, simply that every player on that team would take the ECF run over the #7 pick, regardless of who is on the team.

Blueline Bomber is online now   Reply With Quote