View Single Post
Old
09-30-2003, 03:10 PM
btn
Gone Hollywood

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edge
It's an unfortunate situation but honestly not one that gets my prayers and sympathies.

Whether he was drinking or not is irrelevent to me. Not drinking only means he REALLY should have known better.

I worked in a hopsital in college and my sympathy goes to people who are often the victims of accidents like this, or people with diseases like cancer or babies who are abandoned.

I'm sorry, i just dont feel bad when two young men with everything to live for get wreckless and careless. I hope he learns a lesson and shares it with others but the point is it shouldn't always take severe accidents for people to learn the value of a life.
If you feel this way, there is a thread about this on the NHL Talk board. I suggest you use that one instead. This is the Thrashers board and we do care about these young kids.

I am not going to stand for any of this high minded morality garbage while Daniel Snyder is in a fight for his life. Let this be a warning to all visitors here. Hate the crime, don't hate the people.