View Single Post
Old
06-08-2010, 08:10 PM
Hiishawk

vCash: 500
More comments-
Telegin- Buyer beware for me. When I saw him he was uncommited and always on the periphery, wating for scoring opportunities that others were trying to make. He looked like a less talented Mikhail Stefanovich.

Bennett- Actually he'll have to be the top 6 type. The guy can score. He has a great shot and a tremendous nose for the net. Uncanny at finding the open spots. Has that Tavares-like finishing quality. And he's a late and sudden riser.

Kuenhackl- Saw him only twice (at 4 nations). He seemed to be a very mature player, well-coached, well-rounded. He reminded me of Austin Watson. Actually, I was hoping for, or expecting, a little more flash.

Kitsyn- His commitment to playing outside of Russia is unknown. Russian ex-colleague says he plays better against weak competition and has not adapted as well against men despite having all the tools.

3rd round dark horses? I mentioned Bournival earlier. Q DF Gauthier-Leduc might be a good bet here too. Q players seem to mature later than O and W players (true of Finns it seems too) so a lot of Q players could be considered darkhorses. This makes the Q hard to scout (this is also a partial response to an earlier question). I'm betting that one of the goalies who is scheduled to go in this range will become a star but who? Maybe the Finn, Autik???? Also from Europe? Marcel Noebbels from Germany and Sorten Olden from Norway (playing in Sweden).

Hiishawk is offline   Reply With Quote