View Single Post
Old
06-09-2010, 01:27 AM
Czechexpert

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiishawk View Post
More comments-

Kuenhackl- Saw him only twice (at 4 nations). He seemed to be a very mature player, well-coached, well-rounded. He reminded me of Austin Watson. Actually, I was hoping for, or expecting, a little more flash.

3rd round dark horses? I mentioned Bournival earlier. Q DF Gauthier-Leduc might be a good bet here too. Q players seem to mature later than O and W players (true of Finns it seems too) so a lot of Q players could be considered darkhorses. This makes the Q hard to scout (this is also a partial response to an earlier question). I'm betting that one of the goalies who is scheduled to go in this range will become a star but who? Maybe the Finn, Autik???? Also from Europe? Marcel Noebbels from Germany and Sorten Olden from Norway (playing in Sweden).
I have seen Noebels on several occasion and consider him personally as interesting sleeper.
I expected much more from Kühnhackl, I don´t think that he is top 6 forward. I would not select him in first two rounds. Still he has some potential, excellent size, solid skater, some scoring touch.

Czechexpert is offline   Reply With Quote