View Single Post
06-09-2010, 09:12 AM
vCash: 500
Its new and a lot of speculation is going on.

One thing. A tryout. Omaha loves this kid. Have for two years. Why would he be at a tryout unless it was to help out.

Gopher program vs Seattle. When James O'Brien left for Seattle. it was to fast track. He has yet to see the NHL while, Kyle Okposo, Alex Goligoski, Blake Wheeler, Ryan Stoa, Erik Johnson, Derek Peltier all players that played with O'Brien have. Jordan Schroeder, well after O'Brien, should make his NHL debut this year and should have a shot at being a regular.

Ryan Walters. A guy the gophers had asked to play another year of junior as there was no room for him. Ambroz was one of those guys that was counted as ahead of him.

I have also heard a lot about Max Gardiner. Where is he going to go? He could very well be the guy that hinges on Ambroz.

Numbers are not matching up to well. But tDon has said he wants a long bench. In case players are not up to his standard he wants options and lots of them. He has said no one is safe. A few of those guys are old USHL out of junior options, walk ons.

One big problem is Ambroz is only a high school junior. He had to do two years of school this past year. Which is what happened to Peter Mueller. When it came time to, Mueller just went WHL instead of attempting his two years. Ambroz might have hit a snag and is just keeping options open in case he does not pass. In this day. I am sure his 1/8th terms are on the gophers desk though.

He is counted as a roster gopher now, no offical rosters are out. I have seen stranger things happen though.

MN_Gopher is offline   Reply With Quote