View Single Post
Old
06-09-2010, 11:05 PM
glenngineer
HFB Partner

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by dulzhok View Post
I just said he's a passive GM. Call it pateince or whatever you want, but if you follow GMs the last 12 years, he's one of the least active. But to answer your question, no I don't he's the guy to take us to the next level, but I'm not diving into that again. He holds the NHL record for most 1st rd exits best I can tell.

He's a quiet and "patient" guy. Very rarely has he been aggressive in anything. So yeah, I will speculate that he's not a "go get it done" type of guy in contract negotiations. Sometimes that may work to his advantage. Sometimes it may not.
So how many GM's have re-signed many of their restricted or unrestricted free agents so far? Most have been minor signings at best. Seidenberg is probably the biggest name re-signed so far. I really don't know what your beef or complaint is considering no one else has really done anything either. It means either most GM's are patient or passive or this is the way it works. You aren't in his office, you aren't at his home answering his phone either. Until you have definitive proof of what he's doing or not doing you might want to reconsider what you're saying.

glenngineer is online now   Reply With Quote