View Single Post
Old
09-30-2003, 05:04 PM
Edge

vCash: 500
I would like to add it has nothing to do with a morale highground. My heart goes out to Snyder and I'm not saying Heatly is evil or anything like that. But at the end of the day we make decisions and sometimes lives are effected by those decisions. Heatly is a smart kid who went to college and has done the speeding thing before. He knows better. So at the end of the day, I don't feel sorry for him. He is getting the result of his decision.

Snyder on the other hand is a different story. Two different situations.

I wouldnt wish an accident on anyone or anything, but people need to start thinking about these things before hand, not afterwards. I went into some detail on the rangers board {if you want to get into more detail, because there is only so many times i can type something}.

However unfortunate the situation is, people saying "all kids do that" is not an excuse. As any of our parents said when we were kids "if everyone jumped off a bridge would you?".

The situation is sad, but i'm not sad for Dan Heatly. If it were your son who was in the car and you found out he was driving wreckless, i doubt you'd be sorry for dan either.